LIBRARY POLICIES AND REGULATIONSREFERENCE
MATERIALS, JOURNALS AND DISSERTATIONS-
These resources do not circulate.
- The journal collection is listed alphabetically, by title, in
the printed catalog for journals, located at the Circulation Desk. For
information regarding Carlos Albizu University’s holdings,
search Athena Serials Collection. Journals are also shelved
in alphabetical order, by title, in the library.
- The Dissertation collection is located in the reference section
of the library.
- These resources are available for use in the library only.
- All non-circulating items may be photocopied in accordance with
applicable copyright laws.
- Photocopies are 10 cents each. The library does not provide
change for the copy machine.
- Taking reference and reserve materials from the library is prohibited.
- Those that do not comply with these rules may be penalized by