LIBRARY POLICIES AND REGULATIONSLOAN
1. Audio and videos may circulate for 72 hours. If not reserved
by another, an audio or video may be renewed for another 72 hours. These
items must be brought to the Circulation Desk for renewal. There
is a maximum of one renewal per audio or video.
2. A maximum of two (2) audiocassettes or two (2) videos may be checked
out at one time. Students may not borrow or hold more than
two audiocassettes or videos simultaneously on a cumulative basis.
3. VCRs, TVs, and camcorders are available.
1. Books may be checked out for two weeks. If someone else
has not requested the book, it may be renewed for another two weeks.
2. Twenty (20) items (which include all library materials) may
be checked out to a student at one time.
3. Thirty (30) items, including permanent reserve materials, may
be checked out to the faculty at one time.
4. Five (5) books may be checked out to the staff at one time.
5. Fifteen (15) books may be checked out to adjunct faculty at
1.Testing materials may be used by qualified users only! (i.e.,
non-terminal master, and doctoral students, and faculty.)
2.Testing materials may circulate for 72 hours. If available,
they may be renewed for another 72 hours.
3. It is advisable (but not required) to reserve tests in advance.
Guests, alumni, and non-degree seeking students may not check
out audio, visual, software, audio visual equipment, or testing
Staff may not check out testing materials.
Adjunct faculty may only check out testing materials if they are
relevant to the course they are teaching