LIBRARY POLICIES AND REGULATIONSDISSERTATIONSEach
doctoral student is required to submit one bound copy and one unbound
copy of his or her dissertation to the library,
The unbound copy, along with a dissertation agreement form, will
be sent to University Microfilms International in Ann Arbor, Michigan,
To submit a dissertation to the library, please do the following:
1. Obtain the UMI dissertation agreement form from the Coordinator
2. Obtain the dissertation clearance form, signed by Coordinator
of Dissertation and addressed to the Librarian, stating that the
dissertation defense, a written dissertation and binding requirements
have been complied with.
3. Please pay a microfilming fee at the Finance Office. Do
not pay this fee to the Coordinator of Dissertation or to
4. Turn in the following to the Librarian:
-One bound dissertation copies
-One unbound dissertation copy
-UMI form (student should make a copy for their files)
-A copy of the receipt issued by the Finance Office showing that
the dissertation fee has been paid.
5. The Librarian will then sign the dissertation clearance form
(Form #11, Micro-form clearance),
signed by the Coordinator of Dissertation, stating that all dissertation
clearance requirements have been complied with.
6. The student will return the signed form to the Coordinator
7. The Librarian will mail the UMI form and the unbound dissertation
To submit a doctoral project, please do the following:
Submit one bound and one unbound copy of the doctoral project.
Submit an article summary (hardcopy and CD)
Submit the form entitled "Submission of Doctoral Project to the Library"